Search Gossip

Sunday 3 October 2010

Jessica Gomes strips nude for madison magzine.

AUSTRALIA'S sexiest modelling export Jessica Gomes (pictured) has expansive annihilate for Madison magazine to show the curves which have made her a swimsuit superstar.


 The 26-year-old, who has modelled owing to Sports Illustrated magazine and Victoria's Secret, recently moved ride to Australia besides posed up sans attire - and sans Photoshop - for the mag's November issue, out tomorrow.

"I think a lot of girls can relate to me because I'm not super-thin and I've got boobs and a bum," girl vocal. "And I actually look delicate good."

The Perth-born beauty oral mademoiselle wasn't configuration over because Paris catwalks but had found her niche force the industry.
"I was opinion a scene unattended because I didn't do so well," she vocal after attempting the cutthroat casting circuit at Paris Fashion spell money 2005.

"Sports Illustrated made me a national name prestige America and gave me a niche.


"Before that happened I was tangled about where I fitted." Gomes isn't the first Aussie to bare full for a fashion magazine. Radio hotelkeeper Bianca Dye, who posed unstopped because Madison's November 2009 issue, lashed surface at rival Marie Claire in January when the mag featured a nude and halfway flawless Jennifer Hawkins on its cover.

"I am in excite that they would judge Jennifer Hawkins is a natural role model," Dye said. "She was born beautiful. She has not had to go considering any stress to attending like that."






1 comments:

Post a Comment