Search Gossip

Friday 1 October 2010

'She is Bored!'

Shweta Tiwari
Television actress Shweta Tiwari says that.

" ''I' am bored' or the my roles in the television shops and will only do one if it's something "very exacting" "


She says  " I just cannot do the old sharee and sindoor act anymore. I have taken a long break from the TV soaps. It is unlikely that I'll do serial again,or the offer has to be totally out of the box,!"

Grill her about being the higest paid actress on the television. and shweta says.

" I am not going to discuss pay cheques, but yes, I am still offered  normally offerd a television star to make guest appearances on the television serials. So, till the point I am in demand, I am not going to  sing up for any TV Serial."


The actress now plan to replicate her luck in regional  film in Bollywood . In the shweta words.............

" I did a couple of bhojpuri films but there was  a dearth of good script and money there. On the other hand, I could never muster the courage to do south  Indians films as the titillating scenes were terrifying.
My experience  with Punjabi films has been satisfying thought and pay well."
Benny and Babloo

She also adding that her next films is "Benny and Babloo" where she plays a PR manager  unhappy with her married life.
Beside her work, shweta's world revolves around her daughter Palak, who Turned nine this year.
" She's at a phase when wants she to be an actor one day, a pilot on another. Everyday she decides a new career for herself." She Loughs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment